Lineworks

Shepard Hall, an architectural landmark designed in 1907 by George B. Post, is the original flagship building on the City College of the City University of New York campus. The exterior restoration of this building by Elemental Architecture LLC (formerly Stein White Nelligan Architects, LLC) includes removing 65,000 deteriorated pieces of architectural terra cotta and replacing them with new thin-shell replicas made from glass fiber reinforced concrete. For ten years Lineworks has worked as a subconsultant surveying, documenting and developing drawings for the manufacture of these units as well as providing essential drawings and data for installation and attachment systems.

Glen Ridge, NJ 07028 | 973 509 2900

free site statistics