Lineworks

Public School 95 on Van Sicklen Street at Graves Neck Road was constructed in 1915. The school was likely designed by Charles B.J. Snyder, architect of all of the city's schools at that time. During the restoration of P.S. 95, Lineworks provided surveying, documentation and drawing development for the manufacture and installation of terracotta replacement units, working closely with the contractor and with Shaws of Darwen, the terracotta manufacturer.

Glen Ridge, NJ 07028 | 973 509 2900

free site statistics